top of page

Women | Cultivating Holy Beauty Book 2

Public·5 members

Dear Sister,

I am so excited for the journey ahead as you learn how to let the Healer reveal and heal the brokenness in your life. Why does this matter so much? Sometimes the source of our pain is obvious and palpable—never leaving us alone—like the throbbing of a smashed thumb. Other times, pain can lurk beyond the shadows, only to be noticed when someone accidentally bumps into it. The point is, no matter your background, we all have heart wounds to some degree. Jesus came to bind up the wounds of the heart so that we may walk in greater freedom(Isaiah 61:1-3)! Don’t let the enemy tell you this doesn’t apply to you!

Book 2, “Letting the Healer Heal”, is designed to do just that! To point you to Jesus in such an undeniable way that you allow His Spirit to reveal wounds and lies that you have believed, no matter how big or small. This harbored hurt keeps you from knowing your worth and value to God.

What if you could be set free from the lies that keep you oppressed, suppressed, repressed and depressed? At one point or another, I have felt the effects of all of these in varying degrees—leaving me pouring into my family and others from an empty vessel and feeling like I was running out of air.

Do any of those apply to you? If so, then this book can help you step into the freedom Jesus died to give you! No matter the situation you find yourself in, Jesus is ALWAYS the answer. You just need to know how to find His gaze in the storm. “Letting the Healer Heal” will give you the tools needed to point you to Jesus in hard times, no matter how big or small, so you can walk in fellowship and freedom with Him.

To the degree you are willing to be vulnerable with Jesus is the degree He can heal you in this way. Don’t hold back! He is worth it! You are worth it!

May I be found with my Jesus,

Jessie

Oppress-mental pressure or distress

Suppress-to prevent development

Repress-to restrain or inhibit

Depress-to push or pull down in a lower position through condemnation and accusation

BOOK 2: LETTING THE HEALER HEAL

Monique Vasquez
Jazline Roman

About

This group meets on Wednesday evenings at 7:30pm

Members

bottom of page